Adelaide woman Julie McKewan says her chocolate addiction is killing her. Can hypnotherapy take a weight off her mind?
The hypnotherapist featured in our story is Mark Stephens from Think Slim.
Phone 1300 76 00 73
Here are the details for Think Slim’s next Adelaide seminar:
DATES: Saturday, August 27, to Sunday, August 28, 2016
TIMES: Saturday 8am to 8pm and Sunday 8am to 5pm
LOCATION: Mercure Grosvenor, 125 North Terrace, Adelaide (For accommodation, call the hotel on 08 8407 8888)
COST: Think Slim is offering Today Tonight viewers a special 2-for-1 deal: you and a friend for $397.50 each
MP4 PLAYER: Buy the self-hypnotising MP4 player from www.thinkslim.com.au/hypnotherapy-weight-loss
FOOD ADDICT TEST
Do you have an unhealthy addiction to food? Take Mark’s quick quiz to find out.
1) I find myself consuming certain foods even though I am no longer hungry. Yes/No/Sometimes
2) I worry about cutting down on certain foods. Yes/No/Sometimes
3) I feel sluggish or fatigued from overeating. Yes/No/Sometimes
4) I go out of my way to obtain certain unhealthy foods. Yes/No/Sometimes
5) I eat emotionally when I am sad, bored, lonely or stressed. Yes/No/Sometimes
6) I find when I try to cut out certain foods the urge to have them increases. Yes/No/Sometimes
7) I have withdrawals or get agitated when I try to cut down certain foods. Yes/No/Sometimes
8) My food consumption has caused significant physical and or psychological problems. Yes/No/Sometimes
If you answered Yes or Sometimes to four or more of the questions you may be a food addict.
This test is a modified version of the Yale Food Addiction Scale.